In 2014, INED is offering THREE research positions (category 2, CR2) specialized in one of the following disciplines or research themes (no order of priority):
Deadline for obtaining application forms : 17 January 2014
Deadline for submitting applications : 21 January 2014
- Speciality A: Demography and associated disciplines
- Speciality B: Demographic analysis, populations and development: South America or Maghreb or Caucasus or South and Southeast Asia
- Speciality C: Demographic analysis of family situations
- Speciality D: Conjugal relationships, gender and social stratification
- Speciality E: Economic and health consequences of population ageing
- Speciality F: Sociodemographic analysis of mobility
- Speciality G: International migration
- Speciality H: Categorization of otherness and construction of identity.
The application file can be downloaded after the competition announcement has been published in the Journal Officiel (around 20 december 2013).
Deadline for obtaining application forms : 17 janvier 2014
Deadline for submitting applications : 21 janvier 2014
More information on: www.ined.fr